Arsenal Colorado uses the power of soccer to inspire, to develop, to achieve, and to build community.
Arsenal Colorado is creating a nationally recognized soccer club that maximizes the development of all our soccer players consistent with their commitment. We will accomplish this through development and support of coaching excellence, employee growth, volunteer opportunities, outstanding service, and superior facilities.
Values - the starting xi
- Integrity: Do the right thing, on and off the field.
- Inspiration: We will become the best we can be.
- Attitude: Work hard, have fun, and achieve your goals.
- Innovation: We create passion, skill, and confidence.
- Community: We are a soccer family of respect, diversity, inclusiveness, and pride.
- Accountability: Be responsible to teammates, coaches, staff, parents, and each other.
- Communication: We will be honest, fair, and timely.
- Teamwork: We come together with common goals and build strong relationships.
- Value: Provide a safe, high-quality experience.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Get fit, make friends, and feel good.
- Tradition: We are Arsenal Colorado for life.
The Fort Collins Soccer Club has grown from a two-team, 30 member volunteer organization in 1978 to the largest soccer club in Northern Colorado.
The FCSC is a non-profit educational organization, committed to developing every player to their highest potential and encourages players to compete at the highest level of their ability. Supported by an active and involved Board of Directors, the highly trained staff is experienced, educated and motivated to provide the best soccer experience possible.
The Fort Collins Soccer Club offers established and successful programs to more than 5,000 participants each season. The Club consists of 5 divisions: Youth Recreational, Youth Competitive (Arsenal Colorado), Adult Men, Adult Women and Adult Coed. The Club also supports a strong referee training and mentoring program. There are a wide variety of player and coaching development opportunities for all levels and abilities.
The Fort Collins Soccer Club (FCSC) is strongly committed to safeguarding our members’ privacy. The information we obtain is that which:
- Is required to facilitate efficient administration of our various programs
- Is required by our governing body to ensure the security of participants by verifying identity and preventing fraud
- Facilitates the dissemination of information to its members about various soccer opportunities
The FCSC may enter into agreements with various sponsors that are soccer related and/or support the sport of soccer. Use of contact information may be used to distribute information about the sponsor’s products and services. At no time will telephone numbers, social security numbers, or other sensitive information be released as part of this process.
There is an option to opt out of all emails from the FCSC. Just simply click the “opt out” selection on the email or contact the FCSC to do so.
The FCSC takes its responsibility in handling required sensitive materials very seriously. The majority of such information is stored electronically on a secure server that is protected against unauthorized access. From time to time it is also necessary to maintain a hard copy of certain materials. In this case data is kept under lock and key with only authorized users able to gain access.
There are times when the FCSC is required to share certain documents with other supervisory organizations (such as confirming birth certificates with Colorado Youth Soccer or contractor information with the Internal Revenue Service). In these cases only safe and secure means of data delivery are used.
Other than described in this policy, the FCSC will not disclose personal information unless required to do so by law or to protect and defend the rights or property of the FCSC.